A century Age of Secrets Doctors Treat Patients Who Have 4 Generations

Patients, friends and family of Dr. Fred Goldman in his office gathered to celebrate her age that even a century on 12 December and mentasbihkannya oldest practice as a physician licensed in Ohio, the United States. This doctor has examined and treat patients for four generations.

"People ask me, why go to the doctor that he was already 100 years? I tell them, because he sees everything and he knows everything," said Patti Levine, a patient of Dr. fourth generation. Goldman.

Fred Goldman was born on December 12, 1911 in West End, Cincinnati. His mother was a housewife come from Poland. His father came from Russia and worked as a shopkeeper.

Fred Goldman's claim was inspired to become a doctor of his brother, Leon Goldman, the father of laser surgery who founded the department of dermatology University of Cincinnati.

Goldman young girl married to a nurse named Esther Nelson in 1938 while teaching at the University of Texas. Both later had three children. Three years later, the U.S. participated in World War II. Goldmans back to Cincinnati and enroll in the Navy.

He had served in several battles in the Pacific, the other five bloody battles at Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea, and Leyte Gulf.

Every day, Dr.. Goldman examined 12 patients in office practice he calls 'The Dump' or trash. The schedule is set manually by employees only, the office manager named Patti Heath.

"I worked here when he was 91 years old, I think it will only work for a while. Nine years later, he was still strong. The first year I worked, I collapsed on the beach when the vacation, while he was climbing in the Alaska wilderness and overnight in tents , "Patti said Heath.

What is the secret 100 year old?

When asked what the secret to remain healthy in old age, Dr. Goldman just said, "I have no secrets. Maybe it's because my office a mess, and I kept saying I'll clean it up. And it is in my genes. My mother died at the age of 91 years. Similarly, one of my brothers. Another brother died in his 80s. So did my brother ".

Dr. Goldman did not work out, but he kept moving. He lived alone in a cattle farm in Bethel, Clermont County. Two years ago, he gave up to mow the lawn. He stopped doing hiking in the wilds of Alaska in 2007. In the same year, he stopped cleaning selokannya.

He never smoked, but used to have a habit of smoking a Cuban cigar after dinner. But after Fidel Castro took over Cuba and Cuba is no longer a free country, he quit smoking. He also did not drink alcohol, except red wine during the celebration of Easter.

He survived heart surgery and prostate cancer. The biggest blow he suffered in 100 years of his life was his wife's death at the age of 60 years in 1998 due to a brain tumor. Since then, he better spend his time working in order not to dissolve in grief. Until recently, he has no plans to quit.

"Work is life. I work as requested. If there is no demand, no jobs. Fortunately, my request to remain there. I felt I could still be useful to others. And, I still can do the job. So, nothing in the my mind to consider retirement, "said Dr. Goldman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment